Our puzzles are sized to fit in standard frames so that the images can be enjoyed for years to come! Once you complete your puzzle, you will need to glue the pieces together for framing. Watch Our Tutorial
Simply remember these few tips before framing your puzzle, and you should be all set:
- Double check that the frame can accommodate the puzzle’s thickness. Our puzzles are 1.9mm thick.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten all the pieces out.
- Choose a puzzle-saving glue with a low water content.
- Always use acid-free materials.
- Mount your puzzle on wax paper for added stability.